1 cup of freshly chopped strawberries
1 cup of milk
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of ghee
½ cup of strawberry milk
5 pcs cardamom pods
2 tablespoon of raisins
2 tablespoon of sugar
3 tablespoon of honey
The duration for the entire recipe is 1hour.
Serving Size : 4
Preparation Methods :
1) In a food processor add the freshly chopped strawberries.
2) Add ½ cup of strawberry milk.
3) Add 2 tablespoon of honey.
4) Add 3 tablespoon of sugar.
5) Finally add 2 cardamon pods to the mixture.
6) Blend all the added ingredients into a smooth mixture.
7) On medium flame add cup of milk in a heavy wok.
8) Add cup of sugar, stirring the mixture slowly.
9) Continue stirring the mixture until it boils.
10) The mixture of milk and sugar will boil , approximately in 20 minutes.
11) Lower the flame slightly , and add the blended strawberry mixture slowly to the boiling mixture.
12) Combine the mixture well by stirring continually for about 15 minutes.
13) Now add the remaining cardamon pods to the mixture.
14) After 10 minutes, remove the cardamon pod and continue stirring.
15) After stirring for another 15 minute, the mixture will come to a thick paste consistency as shown in the picture.
16) Once we reach thick consistency as shown in the picture, add cup of ghee and stir well until the ghee dissolves well.
17) Add raisins and cashew nuts to the mixture and continue stirring.
18) Pour the mixture into moulds and let the mixture cool.
Now enjoy yummy , tasty Strawberry Halwa .